Gyms or swimming pools near Gormanston?

sabrina

Can anyone recommend a gym or swimming pool new near Gormanston that is open to the public? Gormanston college have swimming pool but its only open to public for kids lessons as far as i know. Not keen on driving to Drogheda for decent gym/swim! Any suggestions appreciated.

Sabrina - in a nutshell - there isn't one! i had exact same query..and had to give up... there a plans to build a public swimming pool in skerries - should be open in about 5 years..

:(

Portmarnock is expensive. ALSAA offers decent value, depending on what time you want to use the pool.

Thanks for your replys.... no swim or gym for me unless i go to Drogheda... great!!!

There's a swimming pool in Gormanston College where you can do lessons or join a club!

Dont suppose you know how to find out about lessons etc... or do u contact college directly! I am new to the area so i am still finding my feet!

You need to contact the swimming club. The college should be able to help you out.

Sabrina
Balbriggan has a gym. I have heard it is not bad and not that dear.The
Total fitness on the malahide road is one of the best around, the problem is distance the nearer a gym is to you the more likly you will attend it.
Best of luck in your search

Thanks.... i'm due 2nd baby in March and need to have a membership sorted so i can start asap.... thanks all replies...

Back