Gumball Rally 3000

Iceman732

I have a dream.....

That dream is to do the Gumball Rally, unfortunately I know very little about the costs involved in actually doing it.

I've heard someone saying that there is an enterance fee of $120,000 :eek:, surely not? They charge you to drive on an open road?

I'd also love some suggestions as to what car you'd do the rally in. Personally I think I'd go for a 1967 Shelby GT 500 and although you wouldn't have a hope of getting it the whole way across America!

Has any lucky reader ever taken part in the rally?

Do the scumball instead. Buy a heap for less than a grand and drive across Europe. Less egos and 'playboys' on it and consequently more fun for the normal joes whose daddy didn't leave them a million in a trust fund !

I can't believe the entrance fee is $120,000!! I guess I've a lot of saving to do before I'll be taking part in the rally!

Although I can't imagine spending that much going on a high drive as opposed to actually buying a car! You're nearly up into M3 stuff with that type of money!

Although I can't imagine spending that much going on a high drive as opposed to actually buying a car! You're nearly up into M3 stuff with that type of money!

You can get an M3 for a lot less than that - there's a nice one on [broken link removed]

I can't believe the entrance fee is $120,000!! I guess I've a lot of saving to do before I'll be taking part in the rally!

An M3? I think you need some thing a bit better for the gumbally rally.

You can get an M3 for a lot less than that - there's a nice one on [broken link removed]

Its from a leasing company,its already had the This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language drivin out of it.

Back