Guinness NitroSurge Device

I’ve recently bought some in Obrien’s. Try there. Ring them first though as they tend to not stock many at a time

Useless yokes, if you can get up the north and get some proper surger cans.
Pour into glass, put into jeweller cleaner, delish, repeat x 5 times

Hello,

I've a NitroSurge device. I use it a bit, but in truth, not a lot. I've possibly used to 100 times, since I bought it, about 15-18 months ago.

Whether it was worth it or not, is debatable - the pints look good, but I'll need to use it more, to justify the cost.

However, what I have noticed, it's that the pint size cans are often on special offer, which I assume is Guinness discounting them, to try and get more people buying the device and then being "hooked" on the pint size cans. Whatever about the long term, in the short term, that's gotta be a win for the consumer.

Both . Off the shelf certainly delivers more taste, but on a warm summer's day, has to be cool.
Back in the day in Waterford you had to be quite specific with your order as there were competing brewery bottlers in the City .
Generally it was a Kiely’s or Sullivan’s bottle and woe betide the barman that mixed up the order .

Back