Guess who is presenting the late late tonight?

sandrat

Read all about it [broken link removed]

I would prefer Ray Darcy but we get himself instead

As much as I think that he is a smarmy smutty git - he's better than the plank anyways. I'm looking forward to it actually!

As much as I think that he is a smarmy smutty git - he's better than the plank anyways. I'm looking forward to it actually!

Sad . Seriously though with With guests like Daniel O Donnell and the wife, Tony Curtis and Roseanne Barr lined up , does it matter who is presenting it? I'll be heading out for a few beers.

Sad . Seriously though with With guests like Daniel O Donnell and the wife, Tony Curtis and Roseanne Barr lined up , does it matter who is presenting it? I'll be heading out for a few beers.

Chance would be a fine thing, I'll be heading to xtra vision

By the plank - do you mean Pat Kenny? If so his mother died.

Yep. A while back if you Googled "Pat the Plank", the top listing was his web page on RTE's site. I could only conclude that "Pat the Plank" was embedded in the page's metadata. RTE's web designers must have a sense of humour.

I dont mind watching Pat or Gerry doing interviews. Whats wrong with me ?!?

Well Ryan Confidential this week and last week would've been perfect locations for a tactical nuclear strike. Gerry Ryan and Ryan Tubridy and then Gerry Ryan and Cliff Richard.
'Prime' time entertainment alright !! Pass the bucket

Well Ryan Confidential this week and last week would've been perfect locations for a tactical nuclear strike. Gerry Ryan and Ryan Tubridy and then Gerry Ryan and Cliff Richard.
'Prime' time entertainment alright !! Pass the bucket

I saw the last 10mins of the Cliff Richardinterview on Ran COnfidential & I thought it was quite good..

(Oh my God what have I just said!!!!!! )

Didn't know that wee Daniel was on the show tonight...... anyone know what time he's on... I'll definitely give that part a miss!

I don't know but it sounds very serious. Do you have a medical card or VHI?

I have VHI Plan B. Will that cover it ? Tell me, am I going to survive this ? Does my Pat & Gerry fetish have anything to do with this rash on my buttocks ?

I have VHI Plan B. Will that cover it ? Tell me, am I going to survive this ? Does my Pat & Gerry fetish have anything to do with this rash on my buttocks ?

I would say we need more information but frankly I'm afraid thistles are going to come into this somewhere...

Live update!

Yep - as I expected - he continues to be a smarmy smutty git.... this is painful to watch.......comeon Mrs Ninsaga...gimme back the remote!

I never thought I'd say this but Gerry is doing quite well (10.30).
He's quite conversational and natural. Much more natural than pk. Dammit I need help!

I'm undecided. Not sure the balance is quite there. Its less formal than PTP's efforts (good) but in doing so is veering towards smutty at times (bad).

Talking about efforts, now that gob***** Tiernan is on, its time to switch over.