Grove Court near Blanchardstown SC

whiz

Hi Guys, I was wondering what people's opinions on Grove Court, the new Apartment Development, that is beside the Blanchardstown shopping centre. Aslo would you feel it would be easy to rent a room there. All responses much appreciated.

From what I can see (and I haven't been inside but do know the area), it'd be grand if you want to live in a shopping centre! The traffic at Christmas will be mental. Would say easy enough to rent a room, search on daft for places like westend, verdemont and that should give you an idea. I live in Waterville myself and would much prefer it.

That Christmas traffic has already started at the weekends. You would have good access to bus routes serving the centre. I don't know much about the complex. A large proportion of Verdemont, nearby, is rented out as far as I know. Verdemont has a site on neighbours.ie. Not much information being divulged there.

I heard that the buyers of 55 & 68 have both got their deposits back because of the numerous faults their building inspectors found with the Block. Does anyone know if there is any truth in the matter ?

If it is true, what is wrong with it ?