Grease Costume

JJJ

Hi anyone know where you can rent / buy the 'Pink Ladies' jackets from the film Grease?

Any suggestions welcome!

If you do a google search you should get a few companies that do them. The below is a British company.
[broken link removed]

There also seems to be a few available on Ebay.com. Is it for a hen party or for a stage show? If it is a hen party I think by just wearing all black clothes with pink cardigans you would get the same effect as a professional costume.

Theres a costume shop in Blanchardstown village. I seen those pink ladies jackets up there at Halloween.
Coming into Blanchardstown village from the M50 side, take the left after the Centra on the corner. Go straight up past the church which is on your left. Take a left into the housing estate and I think its the 7th house on your left. Dark Blue coloured. The shop is in the chaps back garden. You enter through the side door. I was up there around Halloween and my brothers been up there since then so i assume its open all year round. Safe bet would be Saturday afternoons as that when we went up.
Ive no contact details. I think its word of mouth advertising??

(The centra is past The Bell, past Don Lorenzo's and it faces The Vineyard pub/restaurant)