Gravy Stains on Car Seat

LouthLass

Anyone got any recommendations???

A friend of mine spilled some of his gravy on my car seat (dont ask - he was boozing, already has his obligatory chips and gravy takeaway before I arrived to give him a lift home!!) and he managed to spill quite a decent amount of it on my car seat and now it stinks of gravy!! Have tried to scrub it with good old soap and water but no joy - does anyone out there have any recommendations??? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Gravy Stains on Car Seat!!!!

A friend of mine spilled some of his gravy on my car seat ...
Sorry - but I have to ask. How did he manage to get the gravy on your seat, rather than the passeneger one? Was he driving or was he throwing chips and gravy at the driver?

STP Upholstery and Interior car cleaner - in a big spray can from Tesco, Halfords or some filling stations or motor factors. Just follow the instructions.

Perhaps you could try Vanish Power Shot (Foam).

Bad wording on my part - he got it on the passenger seat, no he wasnt driving (God forbid!), meant it was my seat as it was my car! Many thanks for the tips, will try them out and fingers crossed it will get rid of the stink of horrible gravy fat, having to drive with windows open at moment!!

DieselDave - never thought of that and considering my sister has just bought a steam cleaner I will definitely give it a go!!!

Many thanks

Back