Graphing historical US$ stock prices in €

ClubMan

Anybody know a site or easy way (e.g. not manually in Excel) to graph the historical price of a US$ denominated stock in €s? Basically to "overlay" the daily exchange rate over the daily US$ stock price? Just out of curiosity - I'm not trying to time the market or predict things based on past performance or anything like that ...

Thanks but perhaps you misunderstood and/or I was unclear in my first post? Say I'm interested in MSFT - most charts will give me the US$ graph of historical stock prices. What I want is the € graph based on the stock price and US$/€ exchange rate on each day - i.e. I want €s on the Y axis. I can't see how to do that with the page linked above.

You were clear in your first post.

If you were interested in seeing if there was a correlation between a stock price and the exchange rate open two windows on Moneycentral (one for the stock and one for euro/$ rate. Do a custom date range for them to match. Then using http://www.actualtools.com/transparentwindow/ you can overlay the charts.

Interestingly MS and the euro rate tracked each other down between Aug 19 and Oct 10 this year.

You were clear in your first post.

If you were interested in seeing if there was a correlation between a stock price and the exchange rate open two windows on Moneycentral (one for the stock and one for euro/$ rate.
No - that's not what I want. I just want to see a US stock price graphed in € rather than US$ at the relevant exchange rate on each day. I can't see how the link that you posted facilitates this.

You make it sound like a cardinal sin...
It's not a cardinal sin. It's a mug's game.

No - that's not what I want. I just want to see a US stock price graphed in € rather than US$ at the relevant exchange rate on each day. I can't see how the link that you posted facilitates this.

It's not a cardinal sin. It's a mug's game.

leave MugsGame out of this.