Grand Hotel Park, Croatia

practitioner

I wonder has anyone stayed recently in this hotel? Are there special requests worth asking for like sea views etc?I see Topflight have a 599 Euro offer for end of August.Should you get your own travel insurance etc or go with the package offer?Is it too late to leave it until last week re getting tickets etc?I notice by putting in dates in the next few days online that there is not any great price difference versus a few weeks time.Thanks for any comments.

It's a decent hotel, but you should consider just getting seats only and booking a nice place online, you'll probably save and end up better off. The tourist season in most places tails off the 3rd week of August so you'll have a buyers market.

Dubrovnik. It's a nice place but a bit ott in price (though that deal looks okay), but as to whether it's possible to stick a full week in Dubrovnik is another matter. Esp on the verge of end of season.

Hey there,

we flew with Aer Lingus to Dubrovnik recently and stayed in a wee place called Lapad, which has plenty of pubs and places to eat, with beach nearby. A short bus ride (5 to 10 mins) or a longer walk (circa 45 mins) to Dubrovnik from there. Excellent bus service, every ten minutes until 1am...

We stayed in place called vila curic, self-catering apt. anyone going should check it out. It is up a bit of a hill though, about 200m from main bar/restaurants area of Lapad. But its only a 5 min walk.

heres the link. http://www.vila-curic.hr/

Place was lovely, people lovely and location great. Owners recommended a few lovely restaurants to go to and they were all good!

Back