Government back down on Household charge!!

thedaras

Direct from Government buildings..
Phil Hogan has stated that the Government have decided not to proceed with the household charge,they will refund all money that has been paid ..

Honestly cant believe the news on Phil Hogans apartment management fees, hypocrisy to a new level.

How can anyone take him seriously on the Household Charge if he isnt keeping current with his own management fees and making comments like
Would you pay a charge if you were unhappy with the service?

Clearly just under 50% of people would pay Phil, if the 62 million figure is to be believed!

Direct from Government buildings..
Phil Hogan has stated that the Government have decided not to proceed with the household charge,they will refund all money that has been paid ..

Excellent,had me going for 10 seconds or so

Isn't it strange that we were getting exact numbers of how many had paid their household charge every day last week but on Saturday they suddenly can't tell us how many paid.?

Thought Phil Hogan not paying his fees was a joke! He should resign. Regret paying now myself as could have used the "not happy with the services I receive" line!

After 6 am news this morning on RTE 1 i thought i heard an ad from the housing agency people urging people to pay and avoid penalties etc.

After 6 am news this morning on RTE 1 i thought i heard an ad from the housing agency people urging people to pay and avoid penalties etc.

I'm sure there's still time to post in a form, they won't know you've posted it late. Those penalties will clock up.