goodies for an ex-pat in Jamaica

KBR

My colleague travelling to jamaica with work on Sunday & I want to load up his suitcase with a few suppliesfor our new customer over there - an Irish ex-pat. This guy gets home once a year. The obvious things are Barrys teabags, Tayto crisps - what else can you suggest?
Will rashers, pudding & sausages go off in the suitcase? Its 35 degrees over there. I know superquinn used to vac-pack these things for this purpose but we don't have one nearby so we would be taking them off the shelf, or maybe get a buther to vac-pack them. Do you think they will last the journey anyway? An ice-box isn't practical.
Whiskey is another obvious one - but that can be got all over the world anyway.

Things my family buy when at home include- Club Orange, biscuits- kimberly, mikado and coconut cream ( can hear the jingle in my head as l type) and others, 'irish' type sweets- chocolate bars and so on, if you find out where he is from, his local newspaper- ie Kerryman etc, maybe his counties GAA jersey, whiskey marmalade ( horrid stuff), tea bags, curly wurlys and so on. Am sure there are lots more ideas out there, that's just the stuff my own family seem to be keen on.

Vanilla,

Are you in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or the Kingdom of Kerry?

Did you ever hear of vac-packed suasages & rashers taken on a long journery - say 10 hour flight?.

You can get a 'cool bag' full of the rashers/sausages etc in the airport from Wrights of Howth. Used them recently to transport half a pig and some shamrock to HongKong via London....