Good Villa in Italy

B

benzo

Does any one know of a good villa (with pool) in Italy. Like to spend 3 weeks next year as a honeymoon destination.

A lot of the villas seem to be 1,500 euros a week which seems to be hugh money.

benzo

Villa

Wifey and I stayed here two ago:
www.knowital.com/properti...hine2.html

Had a great holiday, at the time it was about $400 a week.The old guy who owns it will sell you wine and olive oil fom his vineyard and groves.Bottle of drinkable red for a euro, sit on the balcony and watch the sun go down. Its on the main railway line from Pisa to Florence so you can do all sort of interesting day trips.

Have a root around www.knowital.com, a lot of the property is rented out through an Englishwoman who has spent the last 25 years living in Italy. She is very sound and knowledgeable. As far as I remember she has property in Tuscany, Umbria and Elba and we arranged the whole trip with a couple of emails.

Villas are always expensive and are only really cost-effective when there's a large group or family involved.

You should should consider staying in a good provincial hotel, many of which have self catering appartments on site which offer a higher degree of independence and privacy. Try http://www.venere.com (www.venere.com)

Italy - Villa

Try this website. www.homlidays.com
Wonderful site and some great properties. We rented a home south of Rome for a week in Sept and a beautiful apartment in Tuscany a week later. Very reasonable. No pool though but then we didn't need one as we wanted to travel.

Seeking a recommendation

Hi all, I'm looking for a recommendation for a villa in Tuscany, 2 families, both 2+2, and must have pool.

Anyone have a recommendation in mind?

Back