good value valeting service around the d16/24 area, what shoul done expect to pay,

dodo

Is there a good value valeting service around the d16/24 area, what shoul done expect to pay, recommendations welcome, thanks

Re: Valeting Service

I know its not the area you asked for. But if you are heading into town the service in Stephens Green is unreal. My car was in bits. Afterwards you could eat your dinner off the floor. Ranges from 45 for mini to 170 for full.
You could do a bit of shopping!

there is a good place at the crossroads next to lamb doyles - it's been mentioned here before - check the old postings - i think a full valet comes in around the 100 mark

Save your money and break out the hoover will you

[broken link removed]

my boss uses them regularly - highly recommended

I checked a few of the links in the old thread and they don't work.

A symptom perhaps of the celtic tiger's demise and more folks getting the power-washer and dyson out?

I checked a few of the links in the old thread and they don't work.

A symptom perhaps of the celtic tiger's demise and more folks getting the power-washer and dyson out?

Absolutely. In fairness anybody who is willing to get up off their behind can do the job themselves. All you need is a few cloths and a bucket of warm water. There is no skill involved, just patience. I got the car valeted last year but will be doing it myself from now on.