Good Value Ride On Lawnmower

money man

Does anyone know a good place to buy a ride on mower in the North East of the country?
Something about 15 horse power with mulching capabilities? how much should that cost? somewhere with good after sales service.What is the best brand on the market? If anyone has a business in the area and is competitive then please pm me.

I was the most impressed with the Jonsered range when I checked out different brands recently ( there is a list of dealers on their site) - I am looking at upgrading my own tractor mower. If it's only a mulcher you are after you might consider the frontrider mower with the cutting deck mounted on the front which is more flexible. That said Jonsered's 15 hp hydrostatic tractor mower comes with a mulching kit as well as a bag for collection which is the type of mower I am leaning towards - I was quoted €2800 straight deal here in the south east for the 15 hp model.

I couldnt remember that name . Castlegarden are the ones i have used before. they are ok. seem to be costly to repair though. thanks for the info. i will look up their website and check the nearest dealer.thanks

There are many previous threads on this subject and if you run the search option in this forum only you should find them.

This post, in particular, might give some advice.

Thanks sue ellen. Have had a read there. so many brands and prices and models changing regularly.