Good Value Laptop

Lemurz

If your in the market for an entry level laptop this Christmas, Dell have a great deal on their new Inspiron 1300 until December 14th - €482.79 including vat, with free delivery.

Celeron1.4GHz, 256MB RAM, 40GB Hard drive, 14.1" wide screen
24x CD RW / 8x DVD, Internal 56k modem, internal b/g wi-fi
Windows XP & Works 7.0

[broken link removed]

Note: you need to change the support selection to "90-Day Collect and Return service [subtract € 110.00]" for the price above.

Last edited:
You've probably selected the first service option then, the one year on-site service. They've taken to putting the cheapest service option last, the 90 day collect & return, which knocks another €50 off, for a total of €399 + vat

Thanks Berni, I just presumed the 1 year was the minimum when I selected it.

That must be the cheapest laptop in Ireland now!

I've bought two recently. Delivery was 3 days for one and 4 days for the other. Both were despatched two days after placing order.

Lz

That's great ... phoned Dell on Monday after seeing the advert in the sunday business post to be told that there would be none available until Jan ... seems little point in advertising when you have no stock to sell.

My Sister ordered a laptop today. Dell site says it's in production and will be delivered by Dec 20th!

Oh my God ... I took the eejit on the phones' word that they wouldn't get one in time ... and ordered an acer instead.

Back