Good value 32 inch Flat screen TV

hansov

I have to get a 32 inch flat screen TV as a retirement gift for a work colleague. I am not expecting that the (money) collection will allow me to buy top of the range but I am looking for suggestions at around the €300 mark. As its a gift for a retiree I suspect that I will need to buy downtown rather than online as the retiree could not cope with RMAs etc.

Pardon my ignorance, but what are RMAs? Depending on the time available to you, why not get the TV delivered to you, ...then bring it to the party?

Ring Homemakers in Cavan..

A friend of mine got a bargain in there..the were selling off televisions at close to cost price..

Might be worth a telephone call to see what the have left in stock..

No affiliation to the above either..friend just v.happy with the purchase

Am sure if ya have a good look around you are bound to get good offers as the likes of flat screen tv's would be deemed to be luxury items in the current climate- and the shops at this stage need sales..

Good luck with your search..

hi, i got a 32inch Beko for less than €300 in power city. its a good telly for the price and looks great too. im very happy with it!

Xtravision have a 32" LCD advertised on their website for €349, and another for €419 if the collection was bigger than you thought!

[broken link removed]

Back