Good sun resort with 4 year old

Silcon

Hi all hope someone can help. I have one little girl so trying to pick holidays with load of fun kids facilities. Splash Park most important. Playground. Things like bouncy castles and stuff and other young kids to play with. We are thinking majorca but could do with some help. I am open to other suggestions too tho. It is for last week in June. We were in protur bonaire last year in majorca and it was fab.

Advice greatly appreciated

Check out zafira topic in alcudia. It has all the things you are looking for. Went there a few years ago with a 5 year old. Very enjoyable. Splash pool is great. Has a playground and bouncy castle too.

Yes had looked at zafiro can picafort. Really like look of these hotels. Do you know what kids club like

Fuengirola on Costa ðel Sol. Town has lots to do, including a nice little city zoo.

Do love camping holidays. Been to cambrils and loved it any suggestions of campsite in France that's good.

Did look at belamadena in Costa del Sol as loads to do for kids but wasn't sure where to stay

Thanks for replies

If you've found a place that has been good and ticks all the boxes why not go again. It's a no brainer and thinking you would like somewhere different is not the way children think.

We do two holidays. Going back to cambrils in September. Would like to go somewhere new June.my little girl hates walking so just trying to find somewhere with loads of facilities for her.

Thanks for all the replies

Back