good suggestions for himself for xmas

narky

so i see we have a few threads for suggestions for the ladies but i'm looking to get my husband something for xmas and i am stumped!!! seriously i find men are so hard to buy for.

don't want one of those top gift ideas such as a day in mondello etc.

oh i dunno. we are going away for new year to paris so not a trip away. stumped i say absolutely stumped!!!

MP3 player, new telly, new DVD player (Blu-Ray?), watch, subscription to Sky Sports (or similar), tickets to soccer/rugby/gaa match &/or night out with lads, concert tickets & night in fancy hotel, new clothes, dinner in fancy restaurant (maybe even in Paris!)...

Have a look at www.iwantoneofthose.com or www.firebox.com for jokey type gifts.

I know how you feel, I am in the same boat!

We were going away for the Oct Bank Hol weekend. Instead of the normal hotel somewhere in Ireland, I organised a cruise on the River Shannon. He loved it, best of all, so did I.

Was so nice, peaceful, relaxing and 3 whole days just him and me! Heaven

Give him yourself!!! I'm getting a hollywood wax for my man's present. I also got him a bottle of aftershave that I can enjoy too.

Give him yourself!!! I'm getting a hollywood wax for my man's present. I also got him a bottle of aftershave that I can enjoy too.

You won't be enjoying the aftershave after the hollywood wax I hope! It'll be like a grown up version of Macauley Culkin in Home Alone:)

Back