Good hotel in Valencia Spain

deli

Travelling to Valencia in Spain soon for a few days, and I'm looking for a good hotel 4*+ in the area. Could anyone reccommend one ??

Thanks,

Deli

Hi,
Apologies not an answer to the question ...but i am also going to Valencia, not until August and am looking for hotel recommendations, preferably with easy access to the beach and city, many thanks,
FifiB.....

Cant recommend any specific Hotel ,other then to say choose one as near as possible to The Old Quarter of City.
You are then in centre of all the activity,and just a short bus trip to the Beach or stay around the area where the river used flow through ( name escapes me at the moment).
Have visited several times ,great city a hive of activity .Always stay with friends so hence am not familiar with any specific Hotel.

If you want a hotel slap bang in the middle of the city I'd recommend the Reina Victoria Hotel, very stylish old-fashioned public areas with modern bedrooms. I've stayed there twice and you simply can't beat it if you want to be in the middle of things. For a quieter location overlooking the sea you could try the NH Albashiri Hotel. NH (pronounced eny hachi) are a hotel chain and they have several hotels in Valencia. I've stayed in the Abashiri and in NH hotels in Almeria and Barcelona and they've all been fine. Modern, smallish but very comfortable bedrooms and a very good breakfast buffet. They also offer good discounts, worth checking out.

We have been recently in Valencia and got a doble room at Kris Consul del Mar (****) for 50€ without previous reservation. They are not located in the city centre of Valencia, but still good to reach by foot or bus. Also, the hotel is near of the "town of science and art" (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias), which is quite representable by for night walks or night shots. The hotel's address is: Avenida Del Puerto 39.