Good Hairdressers in Limerick..

acarol

Could anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Limerick - i'm at my wits end.. went to get a nice bob style - came out with the sides of my hair all layered and worse still one side longer than the other AND to make it worse it cost me 60 euro in what is susposed to be ONE of the top salons in Limerick and cut by ONE of the TOP stylists..... YES very stressed!!!

acarol - I go to HALO and really like it. A bob should be easy enough to do you would think.

Thanks, ya i was in Halo once for a blowdry. Ya you would think a bob would be straightforward but he cut layers into the side which i didn't ask for at all..

acarol - Limerick has so many good hair saloons. Yellow somthing get rave reviews here at work and there is a place in Ballycummin - dear now - but a lot of women from here go there.

Melo yellow is where i got this disaster of a cut, maybe its my own fault i should have specifically said no layers. I might go back into them cz one side seems to be longer than the other and its not just me being paranoid, a woman at work pointed it out to me too, has anyone ever went back to a hair salon to complain? Ya Angel is the one in Ballycummin.

Back