Good desk chair for home office

N

Nice Day

Hi,

Has anyone any recommendations for a good desk chair. Mainly used for pc and making calls for approx 3hrs a day.
Must be high as i've noticed a lot of chairs are low and my desk is 37.5inch (770mm) from floor to top.
I like the executive style chairs oppose to some of the typist style chairs.
Have been looking on Viking Direct and Ebay but its hard choose as I would prefer to try it out first, although online sellers are far cheaper than retail stores..

Thanks in advance ;)

You could maybe try Argos - I think (but am not absolutely sure) their returns policy means you can bring it back if you don't like it!

I have a high-backed operators chair at home with arms which I got from Viking. Mostly it's fine, but if I have a lot of typing to do the arms get in the way a bit.

I found [broken link removed] from Viking very good, and far better made than their [broken link removed] model, for the same price of €49.99 + VAT.

Check out www.theofficecentre.ie - they have shops around Ireland. I got the Zeus chair ([broken link removed]) as it has many adjustable parts (height, arms, back, tilt and so on) so I could adjust it exactly as I like it.

Back