Good deals on expedia to Orlando

Key in your departure (Dub) and destination(ORL)airports and dates you want to travel. Enter. Expedia goes off searching and comes back with a list. The airlines are in a row across the top and the number of stops are in a row down, from no stop, 1 stop and 2 stops.

Select the 1 stop under the Aer Lingus option.

Excellent - I'm after getting 4 seats for €1157 return!
Total price for this trip: €1,157.16

1 Review the flight details

Travelling to Orlando [broken link removed] Wed 2-Jun-10
Dublin (DUB)
Depart 06:30 to Manchester (MAN)
Arrive 07:30
Terminal 1 264 km
(164 mi)
Duration: 1hr 0mn
EI Aer Lingus
Flight: 202
3Economy Class, Food And Beverage For Purchase, Airbus A320

Manchester (MAN)
Depart 10:25
Terminal 2 to Orlando (MCO)
Arrive 14:20 6,801 km
(4,226 mi)
Duration: 8hr 55mn
VS
VS.gif

Flight: 75
3Economy Class, Lunch, Boeing 747-400

Total distance: 7,065 km (4,390 mi)
Total duration: 9hr 55mn (12hr 50mn with connections)
Travelling to Dublin [broken link removed] Wed 16-Jun-10
Orlando (MCO)
Depart 17:55 to London (LGW)
Arrive 07:05 +1 day
Terminal S 6,989 km
(4,343 mi)
Duration: 8hr 10mn
VS
VS.gif

Flight: 28
3Economy Class, Dinner, Boeing 747-400

[broken link removed] Thu 17-Jun-10 London (LGW)
Depart 08:45
Terminal S to Dublin (DUB)
Arrive 10:05 484 km
(301 mi)
Duration: 1hr 20mn
EI Aer Lingus
Flight: 231
3Economy Class, Food And Beverage For Purchase, Airbus A320

Total distance: 7,474 km (4,644 mi)
Total duration: 9hr 30mn (11hr 10mn with connections

Thakns for the tip Murt10.

did you get this price for 4 adults or is there kids on flights?. it seems great value.
must have a google later.

Thats 2 adults and 2 kids (13&7).
As Murt10 says go on www.expedia.ie click on the Aer Lingus "One Stop" then "Proceed with Booking" and they come back with the reduced price.

I booked next Easter's trip (surprise for the kids) to Orlando last May through American Holidays. (No affiliation)
Flights and private villa (17nights) with SUV (2 drivers) all in for €3700. Early bird and all that...to book the same package now would cost around €5300

That said those flights through expedia look very keenly priced - is this a one off or are there often hidden gems like this to be found through this company?

we are going to florida on 19 May - 2 June 2010. have just booked flights and car hire yesterday on expedia.co.uk for 2 adults and 2 children (10 & 9) going from Gatwick to Orlando with Virgin. 4 flights, holiday insurance and car hire (hertz) for £2166 and have just booked a villa for £880 for the two weeks (you can get villas for less than this ie. £750 for two weeks but we went with the one that had a jacuzzi ! ).

Just booked the above fare with expedia. What a steal, 2 adults two kids €1,173.00. Aer Lingus for the same dates were coming in at €1,900.00. We are dumping the return flight from Manchester to Dublin and getting an Aerarann flight back to Galway. At €173 for that leg it still pays.

Just booked the above fare with expedia. What a steal, 2 adults two kids €1,173.00. Aer Lingus for the same dates were coming in at €1,900.00. We are dumping the return flight from Manchester to Dublin and getting an Aerarann flight back to Galway. At €173 for that leg it still pays.

Make sure your bags are not checked all the way through to dublin on the return

I wonder what the legal position is when Expedia realise they've cocked up and given the wrong prices...

Surely, most people suspect those prices were an error ?

300 euros for a return flight to Orlando, including ca.115 euros taxes and handling fees, and including Aer Lingus flights to UK. means Virgin is selling return U.K. - Orlando flights to Expedia for what - about a hundred sterling??

Considering that
- Expedia is selling the same Virgin flights on each date for 200-300 euros more than they are selling the whole Aer Lingus-Virgin flights
- No other website is offering these flights for within 150 euros

..then it's pretty clear that these "great deals" are someone's cock-up !

I'm pretty sure though that Expedia will honour these prices.Whether they are legally obliged to I'm not sure.

Need to book to travel to Disney Florida on 31st March 2010 - with my grandchildren and 3 adults is where is the best place to book for this and any idea of prices.

Easter - very dear...

How many people in total -adults and kids ?
How many days ?
I assume you mean flight and accommodation (and maybe car-hire)?

June is too hot and I expect that is why it is a bit cheaper, there will be 3 adults and 2 children and yes it would have to be flights, accommodation and car hire.

flight prices will range from 470 euros to 570 euros per person depending on airline and exact date - (you didnt say return date; flights quite heavey on last days of school holidays).
Direct flights with Aer Lingus nearer to 700 p.p. euros depending on date- and assuming Aer Lingus are still operating long haul flights or not on strike...

Accommodation for two weeks - from 700 total squashed in one room (how old are kids?)
to 1.000 - 1.300 total depending on quality,facilities, location.

Car-hire -always dodgy with loads of extras (many of them that they try to make you pay when you pick up the car), but 500 will is a safe bet for standard saloon for two weks over Easter.

So, depending on your budget you are looking at anything from 4.000 to over 5.000 for five persons for two weeks for flights, accommodation ,car hie inc. all taxes..

Easter weather is fine but crowds and queues can be awful.
June weather is not that bad -especially early June. It does get hotter,stickier -and wetter a month or so later. And far less crowds- and a bit cheaper ... (especially if you avail of Expedia's "special deals" as discussed in this blog !!)

Tell me what quotes you get .

We've booked for Easter (limited to school hols unfortunately). Tickets for 4 of us (kids @ adult fare) = €1,598 return Dublin-Atlanta-Orlando with Delta. Same dates were costing just under €3,000 with Aer Lingus!

Back