Good Deal?? 2400 Euro for 9 Days(Flights + 2 Bed Appt Salou)

Cyrstal

Hi,

I'm going demented hoping to book a summer holiday! Found some flights today in August for 9 days to Salou, and a two bed appt (booked seperately) for 2400 for 2 Adults, 2 Kids and 1 Infant?

Is this a good deal? We never go at the height of the season but with a child in school this year this is our first year to do so....

Accomodation looks really nice (Pineda Park Appts) and central, so no packing the kids into a car day after day - we do enough of that all the rest of the year around!!

Any opinions?

Hi,
My sister booked aqua fantasy in Izmir through falcon holidays last week and she got family room for 2+2 all inclusive 2700 euro excluding insurance, 28th July for 7 nights ,fight into Izmir 4.5 hours I think she said ,there is an amazing aqua park attached to it and hotel residents are free there too , I was so jealous when i seen it , unfortunately its a mobile home somewhere in Ireland for us this year. If your willing to fly 4.5 hours with the little darlings then id say you get better value in turkey.

We were in Salou few years back, got a last minute deal for €600 for two adults and one child (108€ was for insurance!!!). Stayed in International II apartments so center of salou (had a friend stay on way out to cambrils and she felt she was too far out) , so barely a walk to main restaurants and great activities during day and night. La Pineda is outside the hub of Salou.

Not to be a downer but good few reviews state your outside salou so add in cost/hassle of buses if taking trips and poor entertainment at night, vital if one has small children so handy to pop upstairs easily.

My first question was do you need 9 nights.

We loved Salou and following our hoiliday a family member went and found it "tacky" (their previous hol was to Cyprus).

not sure what website your using but I just got 2 adults, 3 kids with breakfast and transfers for malta from dublin for €1700 euro on lowcostholidays.ie, have never heard of them etc but may be of use to u. Just found them through pigsback after I seen an add offering 2500piggypoints.

Pineda park pats are very good. You are well out of Salou itself but that is no bad thing. Plenty around La Pineda. Near to Tarragona which is a lovely town, Roman ruins etc. Gonna be hot in August. Very handy to Port Aventura theme park.