Good Cordless Phone

Lyndan

Hey All

I am looking for a good cordless phone with a good handsfree feature. Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

I'd avoid Sagem/Eircom phones. I've a few experiences of them and they tend to have poor reception. I'd go for any Siemens phone as a first choice with Philips as a second choice. Siemens phones last for ages and rarely (in my experience) give problems. Philips phones are less expensive but not quite as good/long-lasting.

I have Siemens I bought from Eircom shop for Eur100. Digital Cordless. Crystal clear reception and has button you push to put it on loudspeaker. The business...would highly recommend.

I have the eircom/siemens 6010 or 6020 not sure which, but got in in power city for around €75 and reception is perfect with it - has a louspeaker too for handfree use

We have a Panasonic of which there are a range in the Argos catalogue. Splendid phone. A little bigger than a mobile phone with integrated digital answering machine and it has a handsfree option.

We too have a panasonic, bought from Argos.

The integrated digital answering and caller recognition were dead useful when we switched from Eircom and lost Eircom's answering service.:)

Would I buy the same again? - Yes

Back