Good cord less phone

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
U

Unregistered

Hi,
I'm looking for a good digital cordless phone with answering machine. preferably twin pack not too costly. Any ideas, where to buy, what brand is good....

Thanks
SAM

If you're in Dublin then Diagem Electronics on Capel Street, Dublin 1 near the quays are always helpful in my experience.

Am in the market for something similar, but what is the advantage of a twin set if its cordless? Surely one handset is enough to loose on a daily basis?? Even if you mean to keep one on both levels they'll both end up at the same level, Me thinks anyhow.

Re: Good cordless phone

The most stylish digital cordless phone is probably the [broken link removed].

[broken link removed]

I have Panasonic twin set without answering machine and I think it cost about €109. Got it in Harvey Normans in Swords - they had a huge range of cordless phones.

I have had a Panasonic cordless for years. Not DECT, no SMS, no caller display, pretty antiquated really. But very robust, good reception and can walk around house or into garden with it.

I've had a Philips cordless for a few years now.

Excellent battery life & great signal even a good distance from the house.

Philips have a pretty good range & I'd recommend them.

Have had a Panasonic KX-TCD950 for years now and it's excellent and know others with analogue cordless versions and they are great too. Only had to replace the battery last year after about eight years! On the other hand a colleague swears he will never buy another Panasonic due to a bad experience. Go figure...