Golf Lessons

Angies

I want to get my husband golf lessons for our anniversary. As i know nothing about golf does anybody know where would do this in the North/North-East/East region?

I want to get my husband golf lessons for our anniversary. As i know nothing about golf does anybody know where would do this in the North/North-East/East region?

Can't recommend anyone in that part of the country but Aldi are currently selling DVDs by David Leadbetter who is probably the most famous golf couch in the world on the short game (100yards in) for only 5.99 - they'd accompany the lessons well!

Many of the bigger clubs have teaching PGA professionals running their pro. shops. Find the clubs nearest to you by clicking the regional links in here and take it from there.

Most driving ranges will have one or two professionals attached to them. They would often do deals for multiple purchases of lessons. As previously said most of the clubs will have a pro also.

hi,

there is a driving range in lusk,co dublin,it is owned by joe o keeffe.both himself and his son rory are pga registered and joe gives lessons on site,

am

Hi,

I have bought my husband lessons on a few occasions.

If he is a keen golfer he will appreciate lessons from Neil Manchip in Carton House in Maynooth. They are 100 euro a lesson but he is the leading pro for irish professionals.

Otherwise you can try McDaid in rathsallagh in wicklow. They were 80 euro a lesson.

Both do video analysis for a first lesson.

If you need more info let me know also I have no affiliation with these professionals

Cathy353

This thread was started back in May, so the OP's husband is probably down to a handicap of 10 by now!
She was looking "in the North/North-East/East region"