god kila are crap

If it is that awful band you are talking about, I always thought that they were rubbish.

I remember seeing them at half time at an All-Ireland final a few years back. There seems to be an awful lot of them in the group. Must be tough when it comes to dividing up royalties (do they sell enough records?) or divying up gig payments.

To be honest, I always thought they were rubbish and wandered why they get so much hype?

There are loads of them allright and they sure make an awful din!

I thought they would have been disbanded by now, unfortunately it does not seem to be the case!

Perhaps the OP is talking about the Kila rehab joint

Is it 'God Kila' or 'Kila', I'm presuming the 2nd considering they played at an All Ireland.

What's the story, what am I missing here?

I think the first thing you are missing is a comma, i.e.

God, Kila are crap

(Or I may be wrong, and you are talking about a band called God kila, or as Ifirst though, a rap band called "God killa")

Thank god i'm not alone! Where are their fans? I'm just checking in after hearing the saturday repeat of their radio session and not feeling any more inclined to tap my foot. God Killa is how I think I'll refer to them from here on.

Thank god i'm not alone! Where are their fans? I'm just checking in after hearing the saturday repeat of their radio session and not feeling any more inclined to tap my foot. God Killa is how I think I'll refer to them from here on.

God-awful Kila would be more appropriate.