Gmail - date of joining

elefantfresh

Looking about my gmail account - is there anyway to see what date I actually joined? I deleted a load of mails ages ago so when i look at my oldest mail sent/received that is not the true date that i joined.
Thanks.

Looking about my gmail account - is there anyway to see what date I actually joined? I deleted a load of mails ages ago so when i look at my oldest mail sent/received that is not the true date that i joined.
Thanks.

Curious - why do you want to know?

Thanks.

The first email in my account is the "Gmail is different" welcome email. If you've deleted this...

I checked https://www.google.com/accounts/ as well in case there were some info here on account age, but didn't find any.

Up until retatively recently you had to get an invite to join Gmail. The person that invites you gets an email from Gmail to say that you have joined up and giving your new gmail address.

Can you remember who the person was who invited you and ask them to do a search.

Murt