Glasnevin Woods or Addison Park

Teknon

Does anyone know if the development known as Glasnevin Woods off the Ballyboggin Rd would be a nice place/area to live or would I be better off in somewhere like Addison Park off the Old Finglas Road?

I have lived in Glasnevin Woods for the past few years, I like it, it is close to the 40/140 Bus stop which gives frequent access to the city, also it is 10 minutes to Broombridge, which is on the Maynooth Rail line. It consists of Mostly 2/3 Bed Houses and 2 Bed townhouses. It is a generally very quiet.

Addison lodge is more modern and consists of apartments and underground parking, not sure what sort of public transport is available, it is close to Glasnevin Village so that is good for shops and pubs.

Thanks WezzyB

I had a drive around Glasnevin Woods and I really like the estate the only thing worrying me is it's proximity to Finglas.

Hi Teknon,

Glasnevin woods is a lovely estate, a friend of mine has lived there a good few years.
Its close by car to finglas, but it is such a quiet estate as its just off the main road, i have never heard of there being any problems.

Addison park is also lovely, but it fairly pricey, and also you dont get much square footage for your money.

Hope this helps! Best of Luck!

Back