Girls footie

Rudolph

Does anyone know of any girls soccer teams, under 11/12, playing in any of the whitehall/santry/ballymun/drumcondra areas?

Are under 11/12 teams not mixed (boys and girls) or does this only apply to younger age groups? If you check the Evening Herald during the week (can't remember what day - possibly Monday or Tuesday) it usually has a big section on underage football which might be of use.

Thanks for that Clubman. As far as I know 'schoolboy' teams can include girls in their teams up to age 14. But there is a 'girls only' summer league, I'm just trying to find some info on any teams from these areas who play in this league.

[broken link removed] are currently looking for players for their under 12s team(s?) in case that's of any use? I think they're mixed at that age.

Thanks for that Clubman, but its really the 'all girls' teams I'm trying to find out about.

She could try Shamrock Rovers' first team in the eircom League first division next year! :D

But seriously I'm not sure if Bohs have any all girls teams at the moment. If I find out I'll let you know.

Back