Gift idea for new "girlfriend"

Wouldn't do that..he'll look scabby then.

I would go out for a nice meal and to send her a subtle message that he's interested, maybe tickets for something in Jan/Feb?

I would go out for a nice meal and to send her a subtle message that he's interested, maybe tickets for something in Jan/Feb?

Yeah - try for tickets for January - heaven forbid he gets something for March or April - sure that's practically a proposal

On another note, maybe one of the girls in the office has the glad eye on him as well!

Honest to god I was just thinking there - normally clubman is in with the Lidl ironing board! well done the doc

I bought my girlfriend of 5 months at the time tickets to Peter Kay thinking it was on in 4 months so wasn't too bad. Turned out it was on in 16 months!!

When I saw the "Girlfriend" bit of the title in quotation marks I thought that you were going out with a transsexual of something. I’m kind of disappointed with the thread now.

When I saw the "Girlfriend" bit of the title in quotation marks I thought that you were going out with a transsexual of something. I’m kind of disappointed with the thread now.

Why, if it was a transsexual, would you something to recommend?