Giant Lego Bricks

Airtight

My sons birthday is coming up soon and I want to get him a really nice gift. When we where in Karlsruhe Baden Baden Airport in Germany he loved the massive Lego type building blocks / bricks.

I have looked in the shops and internet but can not find the same ones. Can anybody here point me in the right direction?

Airtight,
Try typing in giant lego bricks into google. You might find them there !

Have you tried that? Well I have and long before you suggested it and it didn't work.

If it did work for you, you might just pass on the information you got, go on, be productive.

Four websites suggested already; you're really not trying Airtight! Go on try again, be productive. ;)

Calm down airtight. Would you like one of us to actually buy the wretched things for you and drop them over.
Can I suggest you phone the listed suppliers and ask them.

Sorry i tried to help

Calm down airtight. Would you like one of us to actually buy the wretched things for you and drop them over.
Can I suggest you phone the listed suppliers and ask them.

Sorry i tried to help

Give them a call and let me know how get on.... when your finished you might just drop me a mail before you call around, with the "wretched things"

It sounds like you are referring to Duplo lego. These bricks are larger than normal lego but not massive so perhaps it's not what you saw in Germany. Duplo is aimed at younger kids and is available in most toy shops. I know Smyths stock a big green bucket of it.

Hope you found the Lego in time
The product you wanted may have been the Lego Soft bricks.
Pre-school suppliers do sell them.
In Ireland www.Letsgrow.ie have them in stock.
Do a search Product Group - construction plastic

Back