Ghost Bus - Opinions, feedback?

Ciaraella

Hi all,
i'm looking for any feedback from anyone who's done the ghost bus tour? I'm not really expecting it to be terribly scary but is it good fun? It seems expensive enough at €25 euro each.

I've gone on the Ghost Bus a couple of times, and really enjoyed it. I agree that it's a little expensive, but it's good fun, and not scary at all - unless ghost stories bother you. The bus takes you around to various supposedly haunted sites in Dublin, where the guide will tell you all the gorey/creepy details of what happened there. It's fascinating - and educational - if you're interested in history at all. There is a lot of getting on and off the bus involved, though, so it's worth dressing appropriately. Not much fun standing around in a freezing cold graveyard in the depths of Winter with no coat on!

Thanks Celtwytch,
i'm trying to think of an alternative family kriskindel present so this and a meal in town could be it!

A group of us did it a few months ago and loved it. It's a bit steep for what it is but it was probably worth it. Opened my eyes to parts of Dublin I never knew existed (and I've been living here for 10 years).

Back