Getting van registration changed different country

W mahon

Hi I need to no how can I get my van changed to Irish its n Ireland ASAP is it possible over corna19
I do no its not nct what paper work do I need hm and were

Its in County Louth.

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

This information from Citizens' Information may help. Any relevant Covid19 information might be found here. Perhaps if you give them a call they might be able to guide you further.

I presume when you say it is in County Louth that it has a Northern Ireland/English registration plate rather than a Republic of Ireland one but you have it in Louth at the moment?
Hi ty for replying yes it's in Coourh in my bró garage but I need to get it changed over if the place was open I could go straight there but it's closed and I was wondering can it b done on line I am not sure if name were in dundalk were to go u know revenue the also have to look at van. But only one I no is at gov buildings so not sure

In Co Louth, imports are dealt with by the NCT centre on the Coes Road, Dundalk. Not sure what the current import arrangements are due to closures. One of the items needed is the receipt showing when the vehicle was imported, as an appointment must be made within 7 days and it must be seen within 30 days by the NCT staff. Again, these are the pre-closure rules.

Go through the VRT appointment [broken link removed] to see if slots are available.

I do no its not nct

It's not clear what you mean here, but if you mean it's a commercial vehicle, take a look here for details of commercial testing (aka DOE testing). Commercial testing resumes today.

Back