Getting rid of commercial waste once a year

S

S.L.F

I'm a small operator and don't have much waste to dispose of.

The type of stuff I have to get rid of is paint shavings, wood shavings and dust, broken glass, empty cans of paint, empty cans of nitromorse, bits of metal, old cast iron weights and other stuff.

I only need to get rid of this once a year or less and have less than half a van full, I was told to go to the place before the toll bridge in Ringsend but they sent me away .
The stuff I have can't be recycled.

Is there anywhere I can pay and just open the back of the van and sweep it all out?

there is a place in ballymount you can go to

[broken link removed]

Thanks contemporary, I checked their site and it says.

We will not accept...

• Non Household Hazardous waste
  • DIY waste
  • Commercial Waste
  • Household hazardous waste in unlabelled containers

I was told to go to the place before the toll bridge in Ringsend but they sent me away .
The stuff I have can't be recycled.

I have been there and they have skips for rubble and another for scrap metal a section for old paint cans etc. The paint shavings, wood shavings and dust, might be a problem. Maybe just bring them to the dump. They (Ringsend) dont take commerical waste, but last time I was there they must have turned a blind eye.... Or fellows unloading stuff were some DIY experts...

lol

HI

You more than likely will have to go with th professional company like Enva or Indaver to get rid of it. Both deal with this kind of waste. It can be expensive though.