Getting married in Rome

Parker

Hello All ,

My fiance and I want to get married in rome and would like info from anybody here who has or knows someone who got married there.....which church is nice , which hotel is nice please ????

If you do a search in the forums on www.weddingsonline.ie you should find a wealth of knowledge amoung the brides to be and newlyweds. San Silvestro church and Quirinale hotel seem to be the most popular.

I attended a wedding in a church in Rome called the Basilica of San Silvestro, situated in the Piazza San Silvestro next to the Central Post Office. It was only magic with a lovely courtyard outside perfect for picture taking. But I would defo go and see it before booking. Apparently it's where lots of Irish get married.

Hi there I got married in Rome it was a great place. We brought some family and hired out a resturant for the meal afterwards.T
I would highly recommend it, You will get married in the Irish Collage your local parish preist will give you the details.

tyrell said:
You will get married in the Irish Collage your local parish preist will give you the details.

You can also get married in St. Patrick's in Rome. They are incredibly helpful - will arrange a restaurant, music photos etc.

I attended a wedding at the irish college in rome - as berlin said, lovely setting. Small intimate church. It was a lovely ceremony.

Back