getting golf clubs to Oz

Boxette

I need to send set of golf clubs to my daughter in Brisbane Australia. Anyone got any info on best way to go about this venture please. I looked up An Post website but cant seem to find much to help there.

Is she a professional? If not surely she would be as well to buy a set out there and sell them when/if she comes home rather than go to the expense of paying carriage to Oz

no she is not professional but had heard of someone getting clubs out by An post for 200 euro but I cant see any sign of that on the website.

I think if you could find someone who is going to Oz and ask them if they would take the clubs and pay whatever the charge is. I don't know what the charge would be to OZ bearing in mind that 30 Eu (one way) is what I last heard to places like Spain. You could advertise looking for someone travelling.

I think if you could find someone who is going to Oz and ask them if they would take the clubs and pay whatever the charge is... You could advertise looking for someone travelling.
Not a great idea in the current security climate IMHO. I'd be very sceptical of anyone placing such an ad or responding to one.

If An Post can't help, what about sea-freight via a freight-forwarder (or air-freight if the 'planes ever fly out again)?

Going to use an Post. I rang them and they were very helpful. I have to put clubs in a box and they say wont be anymore than 100 euro.

Back