Getting Digital Photos printed

nod

Did a search and found a thread that said photobox.ie is the best value for ordering digital photos on-line,the thread was from last year,just wondering are they still the cheapest

I think that they were taken over and upped their prices in the meantime so that thread may be out of date. Haven't shopped around lately myself but would be delighted if somebody else could summarise the current options! :)

cdwow were offering 30 free prints with snapfish recently. very impressed with the speed of delivery and quality. may be worth browsing the cdwow site for the offer.

if you are out and about Harry norman are doing some good deals.

Is going to a normal Camera shop with a CD/DVD/USB really that expensive?
At least your photos aren't sitting on some foreign server somewhere with god-knows who looking at them?

Yeah, I know you can't prevent it completely, but I would rather not submit personal family photographs to private servers around the world that's all. Just my look on it I guess.
My question was more geared about the cost of these sites as opposed to normal camera shops with the DIY machines.

In my experience retail shops are always quite a bit more expensive than online alternatives.

Got some done (120) last year by www.spectra.ie and a few enlarged also and they came back very fast and very good quality. Great price too. Will def. use them again, and it is an irish company.

:):):)

and you can buy [broken link removed]from spectra photo which reduce the price a bit too

Back