Getting a taxes refund from Ryanair? How do I do it?

sfag

I didnt go on a flight with them recently. Are the taxes refundable? Assuming they are how do I go about it? They have no links for this kind of thing?

you can send them a letter / email but you will no doubt be told that their admin costs are more than the tax and so get nothing back!

I didnt go on a flight with them recently. Are the taxes refundable? Assuming they are how do I go about it? They have no links for this kind of thing?

I am in the same boat... paid taxes around 140€ for flights which i never used. Can i claim that back? any pointers would be helpful..... thanks

I am in the same boat... paid taxes around 140€ for flights which i never used. Can i claim that back? any pointers would be helpful..... thanks
As above, write to them. You will find that the admin charge is per person per flight which means you will get very little if anything at all refunded.

I have also tried this without any success. There was a fax number on the website to send the request to, but that took quite a while because it was a busy line: there was no option to do it via email or on their website. Needless to say I was not entitled to any refund because they only issue the tax refund if it exceed the applicable refund administration charge. I doubt the refund ever excees the charge!!

I believe there is only 1 route that the charges does not exceed the refund. Stansted to Marrakesh. :D

Back