Get more from google

Yeah Google Earth is mind blowing. all of Dublin, Cork and small patchs of the west are covered... its amzing.

Thank you both so much, I always wanted to know the "nerdy" cheats for google, and Dr. Moriarty, I'm reliving my honeymoon looking at these earth pictures. Amazing!

CGorman said:
Yeah Google Earth is mind blowing. all of Dublin, Cork and small patchs of the west are covered... its amzing.

only the north soide of dublin is covered unfortunately - anything south is blurry.

Is this because the poshies don't want people snooping in their backgardens? :rolleyes: I've noticed large tracts of the very affluent areas of Sydney are also this way!!

mollser said:
only the north soide of dublin is covered unfortunately - anything south is blurry.

Is this because the poshies don't want people snooping in their backgardens? :rolleyes: I've noticed large tracts of the very affluent areas of Sydney are also this way!!

Mmmm... I think your reading too much into it! It really is unbelieveable to think that this sort of technology has been in use for years by the US militery... it makes you wonder what there using now (they are about 10/20yrs ahead of the public).

Back