get even richer

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest109

i recieved this email today are we irish still looked on as gullible to accept offers like thisDIRECTOR / CEO.

I'm a Director From the South African Diamond Board my name is Mr.
REGIS MALUME am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourism
Hotel, a shopping mall or a real Estate property business in your country in short am looking for any lucrative area of investment into which we can invest the sum amount ( US$32,000,000,00) with you as our partner. I am sorry if this is not your area of specialization.

Am mandated by two of my friends who are top officials in the South
African DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES,Please indicate your interest if you are an experienced person with a reputable personality and versed business knowledge so that we can have an agreement and set up arrangements to develop this project.Note That once the investment is established we expect that you will assume responsibility of chairmanship untill our arrival to your country to take over the investment, but we will expect you to be able to record profits and shall distribute profits made on monthly bases or as shall agree.

If you are capable of delivery our expectations we feel galde to work
with you,You should contact me on my this Email:Regis_malume@yahoo.co.uk,This money is as a result of gold and diamond export excess profit sales.You shall be entitled to 20% of all investments that is initiated or established with this money through you.

This amount of ( US$32,000,000,00 ) is ready to be moved to one of the
countries in Europe,once I recieve your response and a clear
information that you will be able to recieve this money any where in the world where we can utilize it,Then it will moved to one of the European Banks in Europe, as we have the capacity and contacts to execute this project and we will arranged to meet with you immediately over there for a conclusive round table meeting and after the meeting you should be able to provide a recieving bank account details, where we shall authorize the bank in Europe to effect a wired (T.T) transfer to you.

Bear in mind that once this fund gets to Europe it must be transfered out from their to any account of your choice either in Bits or once off for the investment purposes.

Due to the top position and high profile nature of the personalities
involved in this transaction i urge you to keep this transaction
watertight and to your self, because my colleagues are in auditing and account sections of theirvariuos departments.

If you will be capable and trustworthy like we anticipate due to the fact that we have not met each other before, but i want you to know that I and My colleagues has agreed to offer or reward the sum of ( us$ 6.5 Million dollars ) from the total amount this will be for your and contribution towards achieving the objectives and also for you to manage the business for us.

Your response is higly welcomed.

REGIS MALUME. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

javascript:MP('/cgi-bin/compose?type=r')|javascript:MP('/cgi-bin/compose?type=ra')|javascript:MP('/cgi-bin/compose?type=f')javascript:S('getmsg','','','','','78E1CA48-B5DE-4316-B126-FA496AB0FB8E','','','prev','')|javascript:S('getmsg','','','','','78E1CA48-B5DE-4316-B126-FA496AB0FB8E','','','next','')|[broken link removed]|javascript:HM('curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001')

i recieved this email today are we irish still looked on as gullible to accept offers like thisDIRECTOR / CEO.

They don't single out the Irish, everyone gets these things. The Gardai once told me to forward any information on these schemes to "The Fraud Squad" Don't know if they'd take it seriously or he just wanted to get back to his lunch.

You'd be amazed how many otherwise sensible people fall for this crap.

-Rd

i should also have stated that today i opened an EBAY and PAYPAL accounts so may well be a connection there

These 419 advance fee frauds have been discussed at length here over the years.

scamorama.com and others are very entertaining sites where the scammers are baited.

Im closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back