George Michael MTV Unplugged

cizzy

Hi All,

I am desperate to get my hands on this DVD. Anyone have any idea where I might get it? I have tried all the music stores and cdwow.ie etc.
Please can anyone help?

This was never released officially. You can get copies on ebay but they are bootlegs and some are not great quality
They repeat this show regularly on some of the satelite stations so maybe watch out for it and have the DVD recorder ready

Thanks Girls! Looks like I will have to keep my eyes peeled on the Biography Channel. I just have George Michael fever now because I was at his concert last week and it was brill!!!

Did you get the 25 DVD ? That might help cure you for a while
He was EXCELLENT wasnt he?

Yes I have the 25 DVD. Even my 2 year old is hooked on " George & Michael" as she says. I think the Ladies & Gentlemen DVD has some of the unplugged stuff on it so will have to pick that up insted.

Yes Sandra he was out of this world - certainly a night to remember!!!

I just have George Michael fever now because I was at his concert last week and it was brill!!!

It's pretty hard to shake once you get it. I was at The Point in December and I'm shocked that I haven't worn out my cd's yet!

As for the Unplugged gig. I remember around the time of the December concerts it was shown on VH1 along with a really good documentary. Keep any eye out for it, I'm sure it will be on again.