Generic Mortgage salary certificate

Loki1974

Hi All,

I will shortly be applying for a switcher mortgage. My preference is to go direct rather than via a broker. However to avoid unnecessary hassle asking my Payroll department to complete several salary certs for a number of banks is there a generic salary cert that all banks would accept. There are plenty of salary certs available from different brokers online , but could I end up getting one of them completed and certain banks will refuse to accept it. Thanks in advance

Some financial institutions will give you their form to have completed. They may be looking for specific information.

However to avoid unnecessary hassle asking my Payroll department to complete several salary certs for a number of banks is there a generic salary cert that all banks would accept.
There is little hassle in this. Just get the 3 forms and hand them over to payroll simultaneously. I did this as Ulster, PTSB and BOI all have and insisted upon their own form.

Your HR/payroll won't have an issue filling multiple forms. All the better to submit them.in a batch as it's similar info.

Thanks all for your replies which are really appreciated. I will let payroll look after the completion of the few certs. Thanks again

Back