Gas Heating.

ci1

Hi, not sure if I'm posting in the right thread but I've just moved into a new apartment and my radiator in the en-suite is not heating up!

all the others are fine except that one and I'm just wondering do radiators running on gas heating need to be bled?

thanks,

Could there be a valve thingy switched off somewhere? This happened to me recently ( actually couldn't get heating to work at all) and nice service man came out and clicked the power switch to turn the valves on...cue red face.

Thanks Vanilla,

I did have a guy out a few weeks ago because my water was not heating up and hence not heating the rads...He just flicked a switch and made me feel like a total dumbo...but obviously he's the dumbo cos he didn't fix that one.
I don't know anything about heating, or plumbing etc

I cannot get the builder on the phone and despite leaving messages he is not coming back to me. My dishwasher is also not working since I moved in and I've been trying to get him about that aswell...its looking like I'll have to pay the manufacturer a nice fee of €136 to come out and have a look.

I'll call in a service man for the rad at this stage aswell I think...

sorry for moaning :)

Back