Gas condenser central heating boilers: pour hot water on condenser pipes to defrost.

This is what I am looking for, but can't seem to find them in Ireland.
[broken link removed]

No, I have the same issue, the other one I saw was a small basket that you could fill yourself (and can't find where to get them either)

Think I have found one. Will have it on Tuesday. I will let you know if any good. It cost €30 + VAT.

Inform me!

Let me know shane soon as you have it..Is that really for €30 + VAT? Am quite interested with that..inform me please! ..Thanks!

Hi CesKrin, yes I have received them, used it and it's perfect. I have since ordered 5 more and used 3 of them. You just need to fill them with some limestone chippings to neutralize the condensate acidic discharge. Backfill around them also with limestone chippings. I now get Heatmerchants to order them in for me and they charge €28.00 + VAT, so an excellent price for a great product. It's called McAlpine Soakaway Condensate Unit (Heatmerchants Product Code U47831). Don't forget to insulate the pipework to the drain. I use Armaflex sticky back insulation tape. Pricey but ideal and suitable for outdoor use.