Gas Boiler Servicing

S

SteelBlue05

Anyone know of a company/person who will service a domestic gas boiler in Lucan?

Checked with Bord Gais already, thought it was a bit pricey at €90-150 for the first 30mins and then €20 for each 15mins after. Or is that probably standard kind of pricing?

Hi-Speed Gas did ours recently and it cost €85 euro. Landlord organised it all so can't comment on the service really as I didn't do anything except make sure someone was there to let them in. They seem to have been very efficient though and certainly didn't leave any mess. That's Kimmage area but I think they do all over Dublin.

There is a sticker on my boiler saying it was serviced by Gabriel Delaney. He also dropped a leaflet through the door a few months back (i'm in lucan) which advertised a gas service for €65.

I don't like posting people's mobile numbers on the internet, but if you look it up in the phone book.. here's a link!

You will find it - dublin 18 address.

Also, a search of gas services on the golden pages throws up a few lucan entries.

€ 65.- seems to be the going rate.It would include the necessary meassurements but no repairs except the adjustings.

After having read Gerry's posting re Carbon Monoxide levels on the Mortgages and Home Buying thread - 90 to 150 Euro seems to be a small price to pay for peace of mind (or even one's life).

ophelia said:
After having read Gerry's posting re Carbon Monoxide levels on the Mortgages and Home Buying thread - 90 to 150 Euro seems to be a small price to pay for peace of mind (or even one's life).

Just read it, scary story. I think I'll get one of those detectors.

Back