Gas and Electricity bundled

J

john grace

I've read through the two comparisons above but to be honest am still a bit lost. I want to chose the most competative gas/electricity provider and am presuming those offering the two services bundled are best value?

I have to say there is a significant reduction in our bills since we bundles both together with Airtricity,year on year there has been a genuine 20% reduction I find them easy to deal with and like the fact that you can top up your account anytime with their smart card. I have heard bad reports about them but quite frankly I have found them good to their word.

We're approaching the end of our first year discounted rate with Bord Gais, and I'd been thinking of doing the rate tart and moving to Airtricity, but I wasn't aware of 'bad reports' about them ...could you provide a link, ivor james?

[Edit: OK, found some! :(]

We're approaching the end of our first year discounted rate with Bord Gais, and I'd been thinking of doing the rate tart and moving to Airtricity, but I wasn't aware of 'bad reports' about them ...could you provide a link, ivor james?

[Edit: OK, found some! :(]

Can you post them please DrM? I have had a very bad experience that just seems to go on and on. I requested a switch in June 2010 and am just off the phone where I was told that I am an Airtricity customer since 25th Jan 2011. There was a 'delay' apparently! Still trying to get to the bottom of it. Not a happy customer needless to say. I attempted to switch gas supplier (in June) to avail of discounts in time for the cold months but now in February, I hear that I have only been on the more favourable rates for the last week!

Back