Garmin Sat Nav Repair

Clars1909

Hello, I recently downloaded a map update to my Garmin Nuvi 1310, but now it doesn't work. It doesn't seem to have any map info, just states
'Continue to 1' once it's switched on or I run a search. I've downloaded the map update twice more, but no improvement.

Anyone know how to fix this, or failing that, or a good place to get it repaired in Dublin city centre/Northside? It was working perfectly before I bought the map update.

Thanks!

It's not under warranty anymore and outside the UK you have to go to a garmin dealer. I just wanted to get it fixed quickly and I don't know where to locate a Garmin 'dealer'.

You may find something here. Perhaps an e-mail or a call to their support centre in the UK might help. Hope I'm not giving you a bum steer as I've only bought a new one recently and very rarely used my previous one :)

Thanks for that but I have all those details already and sent a query which has not been replied to.

I was hoping someone here might know how to fix this error or know somewhere reliable to get it fixed. Anyone? :)

Back