Gardener/Person to do garden fencing Dublin 15

bradfield

Hey All,

I am looking for someone to basically do something with my back and front garden which would involve removing all traces of grass and replace with something that is very low maintenance! I will also need some fencing in the back garden to make the garden area more private. The gardens are very small! Does anyone have any suggestions for someone in Dublin 15 and if anyone has got anything like this done themselves could you let me know how much it cost? I realise it depends on the size of the gardens but just an idea would be great!

Thanks

B

I got Concrete Stenciling done last week in my front driveway. There was a driveway there but it was narrow and grass on one side which was awkward with any more than one car. Got the grass removed and he then concreted it and then stenciled over the whole lot, looks pretty well and much better than plain concrete would have looked. Needs to be resealed every 2-3 years but the company will come back and do that if required.

It cost me the guts of €6K but the driveway is pretty big (would probably fit about 6 cars). I'm also in the D.15 area.

Not sure what you could do with the back garden....