Garden Waste Removal Firm

Madangan

Firstly I have searched similar threads but have not got answer to my specific question so here goes.

My bro in law attacked my garden with a chain saw over weekend( he could not bear to hear me say that I was going to get around to it one more time:eek:) so as thankful as I am I am now left with a gignormous mound of branches tree trunks (3 trees and hedges went down)and lots of greenery sitting on my lawn. Much of it would not fit into my car( so bringing it to a recycling centre myself not an option) without chopping up with a chainsaw so I need to pay someone to come and take it away and dispose of it correctly.

I dont think hiring a wood chipper/shredder is feasible as A) i am more likely to end up in the shredder than the branches B) Dont think most shredders which can be hired out would take/handle whats in my garden

Any referrals in dublin area would be gratefully received

I hired one of the commercial strength petrol shredders from chadwicks (naas rd) last summer to do exactly what you have in mind. Cost around 300€ for 2/3 days and did the job myself but it was EXTREMELY hard work and dangerous. Maybe you could get a couple of young lads to help at a weekend. You will save a fortune compared to getting a gardening company to do it.

Back